With the 2-pack of Vinyl Works Adjustable Above-Ground Pool Ladders, installing a safe and convenient entry to your backyard pool certainly won't include any back-breaking work.
With a versatile and stable design, these adjustable swimming pool ladders can fit comfortably over the walls of your above-ground pool to provide safe entry into the water for all ages. The 2 rails are set 24 inches apart and offer sturdy support for those pulling themselves up out of the water. Each step has a textured surface to easily grip while getting in and out.
Whether your pool is large or small, the inclined design is going to give you more room to swim and splash with a 22-inch footprint that sturdily sits vertically against any of the perimeter walls. With the ability to adjust to a maximum height of 60 inches, each ladder features 4 wide steps that can be both ascended and descended comfortably. The deck flanges at the top of each pool ladder have the hardware to bolt into your pool deck and support up to 300 pounds at a time.
Skip the jumping, sliding, and injuries by installing the 2-pack of Above-Ground Swimming Pool Ladders from Vinyl Works.
- Step-in pool ladders with double handrails for easy, safe entry and exit into an above-ground pool
- Designed and intended for use with an above-ground pool with up to 4.5- to 5-foot side walls and a flat bottom
- 2 decks mount flanges for greater stability offering a 300-pound load capacity for one user at a time
- Top-step platform adjusts from 44 to 60 inches tall to pass over pool walls and the ladder is 24 inches wide
- Includes both deck mount flanges and front mount flanges (with hardware) that can be used to mount directly to a pool deck
- The rails are set 24 inches apart and offer sturdy support for those pulling themselves up out of the water
- Smoothly rounded base allows the step to be stable and not damage the pool liner
- Constructed of maintenance-free plastic resin and stainless steel hardware
- Minimum obstruction of swimming space with a footprint of only 22 inches within the pool
- Step system is designed to prevent entrapment while allowing great circulation of the pool water
- All stair treads have been designed with a non-slip surface for safe use
- Embossed with no diving and no jumping safety reminders
- Light sold separately
- User weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Color: White
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.