Set up an easy way to enter and exit your pool safely and securely with the Vinyl Works A-Frame Ladder with Barrier. This above-ground swimming pool ladder supports users up to 300 pounds to safely guide them in and out of your pool.
This Vinyl Works ladder is ultra stable. The ladder's rigid frame eliminates racking, the 4 base treads and top platform are easy to climb, and the double handrails provide an added guide. The slide-lock design locks the barrier in place so no one swims through, around, or behind the ladder while in the pool.
This ladder adjust from 48 to 56 inches tall, making it perfect for pools of the same height.
- A-frame above-ground pool ladder
- Rigid frame eliminates racking
- 4 base treads and top platform tread for easy climbing
- Adjusts from 48-56 inches tall, for pool walls of the same height
- Double handrails for easy entry and exit
- Made with maintenance-free plastic resin and stainless steel hardware
- Permanent safety signage includes no diving, no jumping, do not swim through or behind ladder, and secure ladder when not in use
- Slide-lock design provides additional entry barrier for safety
- Padlock required (not included)
- Securing ladder to pool recommended for greater stability
- Hardware required (not included)
- User weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 22 x 48-56 inches
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.