Sit tight and stay awhile in the 4-pack of Vos Oasis Water Saddle Floating Pool Seats.
Constructed with high-quality closed-cell foam, this saddle float seat is a great seating option for any pool or body of water. The ultra-buoyant foam offers a soft place to sit and supports up to 300 pounds. Because the material of the saddle seat is double-coated, it's 100% UV-resistant and ready for any adventure you embark on.
When you're ready to make a splash, simply jump in the water and put your legs on either side of the saddle to float effortlessly. The seat dries almost instantly, so there's no need to worry about lugging a soaking wet saddle into the car. When you're done chatting and lounging, you can simply grab your saddle float seat and go.
With no inflation needed, you'll be floating as soon as you hop in. Take a break from treading by taking a seat in the 4-pack of Vos Oasis Water Saddle Floating Pool Seats.
- Optimize your time in the water with the 4-pack ofVos Oasis Water Saddle Pool Float Seats
- Closed-cell foam construction is the perfect combination of soft and sturdy
- Double-coated, buoyant saddle seat is 100% UV and chlorine resistant
- Dries quickly for mess-free storage and transportation
- Enjoy instant floating with no inflation needed
- Suitable for ages 6 and up
- Maximum weight: 225 pounds
- Material: Closed-cell foam
- Color: Capri blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 17 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Quantity: 1
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.