VP Fuel Containers designed the Madditive Diesel All-in-One Fuel Container to keep diesel engine components clean and running at peak performance. There's no question that today's low-sulfur diesel is better for the environment, but it cuts back on the lubrication that your diesel engine needs, which is where an additive steps in.
This Diesel All-in-One is registered with the Environmental Protection Agency. VP Fuel Containers designed this fuel conditioner to make diesel more stable, clean the fuel system, pumps, and injectors, all while restoring power. This All-in-One includes anti-gel to protect fuel in cold winter months, clean sludge deposits, and disperse water. Are you familiar with the characteristic diesel "knock"? Independent tests (ASTM-D2274) show that this Diesel All-in-One reduces that "knock" by boosting cetane by nearly 2 full numbers.
Now you can opt for low-sulfur diesel and still have top-notch performance. Be sure to treat your diesel engine right and get more out of your engine with VP Diesel All-In-One.
NOTE: This container is solely for use with non-fuel or non-kerosene products and must not be used to transport fuel or kerosene. For storage and transport of recyclable automotive fluids, non-potable water, feed attractants, and other outdoor products.
- From engine lubrication to cleaning and maintenance prevention, VP Racing Fuels Diesel All-in-One Fuel Conditioner covers all Diesel engine additive needs
- Stabilizes diesel, cleans fuel system, pumps, injectors, sludge deposits, disperses water, reduces smoking and boosts cetane levels
- Utilizes anti-gel for winter protection, takes preventative measures against corrosion, extends the life of your engine
- 64 ounce bottle treats up to 640 gallons, 1 ounce for 10 gallons
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.75 x 4.75 x 9.75 inches
- Weight: 3.75 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.