Keeping your garage, shop, or shed organized helps you find what you need to get the job done quickly. With the VP Racing Fuels 2-Jug Storage Rack, you'll find your utility jugs, gas cans, watering cans, or other yard work containers easily.
This bottomless utility jug holder can fit 2 VP Racing Motorsports 5.5-gallon containers or similar-sized storage containers. This garage storage rack can hold either square or round Motorsports containers. Easily mount the watering/gas can storage rack to your garage, shop, or shed wall. This garage storage solution comes with pre-drilled holes so you can easily install it. Screws and mounting hardware are sold separately.
Trust this garage storage rack to last. It's made of sturdy and lightweight aluminum that stands up to dings and scuffs. You'll appreciate the professional look of the stenciled and cut-out VP Racing logo on the front.
Organize your gardening tools with this VP Racing Fuels 2-Jug Storage Rack.
NOTE: This container is solely intended for use with non-fuel or non-kerosene products and must not be used to transport fuel or kerosene. For storage and transport of recyclable automotive fluids, non-potable water, feed attractants, and other outdoor products.
- Keep your utility jugs, gas cans, watering cans, or other containers neatly stored with this 2-jug bottomless storage rack
- Fits 2 VP Racing Motorsports 5.5-gallon containers or other similar-sized storage containers
- Easily mount to your garage, shop, or shed wall with its pre-drilled holes (screws and mounting hardware not included)
- Made of sturdy aluminum with the VP Racing logo cut out on the front
- Measures approximately 23 inches long, 11.5 inches wide, and 10 inches tall
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 11.5 x 10 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.