When you've got to make a pit stop during your races, you want something that will fill your car up fast. The VP Racing 5.5 Gallon Motorsport Containers are the ultimate solution.
Intended for use as a racing container, these cans should carry and dispense racing products on the professional road and closed course competition raches and should not be used for street legal liquid. These 5.5 gallon Motorsport jugs undergo a 15-point quality test to ensure their high-density polyethylene construction can stand up to the rough and tumble treatment. Quickly and easily pour the liquid thanks to a contoured handle, bottom grip, non-breakable multipurpose cap, and rubber gasket.
With the included 14-inch cap, you have everything you need to start moving professional-facing liquids and other fluids as fast as you can pour. Just seal 1 end onto the rubber gasket of your container for a precise way to take out what you need.
Built with rigorous quality, the VP Racing Hose Kit can help you get the most out of your Motorsport or Sportsman utility jugs.
NOTE: This container is solely intended for use with non-fuel or non-kerosene products and must not be used to transport fuel or kerosene. For storage and transport of recyclable automotive fluids, non-potable water, feed attractants, and other outdoor products.
- VP Racing 5.5 Gallon Motorsport Racing Container Utility Can, Tan w/ Hose Kit
- Made with high-density polyethylene
- For racing fuel only, such as Nitromethane or Methanol, used in sanctioned motorsports
- Perfect for use with refilling in professional off-road and closed-course racing, not for fuel used on highways
- Subjected to 15-point quality test
- Ergonomically contoured handle
- Bottom handle for safe and easy pouring
- Hose not included
- Non-breakable multipurpose cap with gasket
- Capacity: 5.5 gallons
- Color: Tactical Tan
- VP Racing Deluxe Hose Kit for Motorsport or Sportsman Containers
- 14-inch hose kit for VP Motorsport and VP Sportsman containers
- Forms a water-tight seal with the rubber gasket for secure pouring
- Hose cap included
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.