Struggling to get the last drops out of your 5.5-gallon pail? VP Racing Fuels Power Spout makes your liquid transfers easy and frustration-free.
With an easy-attach design, the Liquid Transfer Power Spout screws directly onto the pull-out spouts found on VP Racing Fuels 5.5 Gallon Pails. The design ensures a snug fit without any leaking or dripping. While some designs make pouring slow and time-consuming, the power spout has a vent feature to the tube that allows air to flow freely. This airflow to the bottom of the container allows the release of internal pressure, which results in a smooth and quick pour. VP Racing Fuels Power Spout only fits with VP Racing Fuels 5.5 Gallon Pails and doesn’t fit with the 5.5 Gallon Motorsport or Sportsman’s containers.
Built for longevity and ease, this VP Racing Fuels Liquid Transfer Power Spout for 5.5 Gallon Pails helps you get the most out of your 5.5-gallon pails and racing coolants, fuels, and additives.
NOTE: This container is solely intended for use with non-fuel or non-kerosene products and must not be used to transport fuel or kerosene. For storage and transport of recyclable automotive fluids, non-potable water, feed attractants, and other outdoor products.
- Make liquid transfers easy and frustration free with Liquid Transfer Power Spout for 5.5 Gallon Pails
- Easily attaches to VP Racing Fuels 5.5-gallon pails by screwing directly onto the pull-out spouts
- Vent feature on the power spout allows air to flow freely, allowing release of internal pressure for a smooth and quick pour
- Only compatible with VP Fuels 5.5 Gallon Pails; not compatible with VP Motorsport or Sportsman's 5.5 gallon containers
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2 x 6 x 20 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.