Enrich your garden for big, healthy growth all season long with 2 cubic feet of the Wakefield BioChar Garden Premium Compost.
Wakefield Premium Compost is a nutrient rich soil amendment from organic matter. This product has many uses as it does benefits. Wakefield Premium Compost could be a topdressing on established grass, a part of a custom soil mix for an annual vegetable garden, or the base for laying sod.
This compost is aged, which is considered to be finished or cured compost. This means that the feedstock has gone through a 4 to 6-month thermic windrow process. The temperatures are documented weekly so that the material reaches between 130 and 160 degrees. This allows active fungi and bacteria to push the decomposition process. After the windrows have matured, the material is screened and rests an additional 30-day to ensure matured cured compost. This avoids any risk of “hot” or unfinished compost.
OMRI Listed premium compost so you have peace of mind that no contaminated materials are used. Pet and family friendly and has no unpleasant odor.
Revive overused soil and boost your raised or in-ground gardening beds with 2 cubic feet of the Wakefield BioChar Garden Premium Compost.
- Pack of 2 cubic feet of premium compost to dramatically improve and revive your soil for strong, healthy plants
- Aged compost with 4 to 6-month thermic windrow process to encourage active, healthy fungi and bacteria
- Compost could be a topdressing on established grass, a part of a custom soil mix for an annual vegetable garden, or the base for laying sod
- OMRI Listed premium compost so you have peace of mind that no contaminated materials are used
- Offers healthier soil, conserves water usage, and reduces the need for chemical fertilizer
- Pet and family friendly, and has no unpleasant odor
- Material: Compost
- Color: Brown
- Size: 1 cubic foot bag (7.5 gal)
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.