Always have ice on hand for entertaining and fun at home or on the go with the Portable Top Load Ice Maker from WANDOR.
This countertop ice maker can make ice in under 13 minutes and can produce 26 pounds of ice every 24 hours. A top mount LED display has indicators that show when the water level is low, or when the ice bucket is full and ready to use. This display also lets you choose between small or large ice cubes so you always have your ideal size of ice for your drink. An energy-saving clear front window allows you to check the ice level at a glance without opening the top door, keeping the ice cold. When ready to use, the removable basket holds 1.8 pounds of ice and the self-storing drain removes excess water. A 6-foot power cord allows you to take this portable compact ice maker wherever you need it, even if an outlet isn't in close proximity.
Keep ice on hand during camping, parties, or anytime you need with the Portable Top Load Ice Maker from WANDOR.
- Countertop compact ice maker provides convenient access to ice for camping, parties, or anytime you need
- Quick 13-minute run cycle allows the top load ice maker to produce 26 pounds of ice in 24 hours
- LED front display indicates when the water level is low and when the ice bucket is full and ready to use
- Choice of small or large ice cubes gives you the ideal size of ice for your beverage
- Removable ice basket holds 1.8 pounds of ice and has a self-storing drain to remove excess water
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.25 x 15 x 14.75 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.