When building your dream home, even the smallest details matter. So get your bathroom fixtures just right with the Westbrass 1.5-Inch Pull & Drain Bath Waste Drain and Overflow Hardware Kit.
This assembly kit includes everything you need to give your bathtub a makeover. Made from 1.5-inch black poly plastic, these plumbing tubes feature slip joints to help you effortlessly install and remove the connections if repairs or cleaning are needed. With a matte black finish, this bathroom fixture is sure to match your modern decor.
Sudds up! Bath time has never been easier. To wash your kiddos or pets, simply push down to close your drain and fill your tub. To release the stopper, just pull to open and let the water flow. Fitting a variety of standard tubs with a 14-inch rough-in, the insert-style adjustable ferrules, washers, faceplate, and brass-plated hardware make assembly a snap.
Get the relaxing spot to soak that you've always wanted with the help of the Pull & Drain Bath Waste Drain and Overflow Hardware Kit from Westbrass.
- Bath drain assembly kit completes your home remodel, allowing your whole family to enjoy bath time
- 1.5-inch black poly tubes with slip-joint connections for easy install and removal when cleaning or repairing
- Pull & drain stopper lets you open and close your drain with a simple push or pull motion
- Washers snugly seal to a variety of angled overflows; fits standard tubs with a 14-inch rough-in
- Insert-style ferules can be height adjusted to ensure the perfect fit
- Brass-plated screws secure 2-hole faceplate for ultimate durability and longevity
- Matte black finish matches your modern fixtures and bathroom decor
- Material: Poly tubular plastic
- Size: 1.5 inches
- Color: Matte black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 8 x 3 inches
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.