No water heater? No problem! The Westbrass HotMaster 4-in-1 Kitchen Faucet fits neatly in your vanity cabinet or under-sink storage area to provide piping hot water whenever you need it.
Perfect for your RV, office breakroom, or off-grid kitchen, this compact hot water dispenser is serviced by a 1500-watt, 0.6-gallon digital instant hot tank that heats up water quickly. The tall gooseneck spout features a pull-out head with a spray-button option that helps make scrubbing dishes a snap. Dual handles make it easy to increase the temperature from cold to hot and switch from pure water to dishwater as desired. There's also a separate handle for instant boiling water, perfect for coffee, tea, cocoa, instant noodles, and more.
The self-heating water faucet kit comes with dual F400 filters, an air switch, an air gap, and a soap dispenser. No matter your water needs, Westbrass HotMaster 4-in-1 Kitchen Faucet makes sure you're never left out in the cold.
- Provides hot water in your RV, office breakroom, or basement laundry sink without needing a line to your water heater
- Gooseneck faucet with a DT18 1500W, 0.6-gallon HotMaster DigiHot tank unit
- Rotary mixer valve lets you gradually increase the temperature and switch between dishwater and pure water
- Extendable pull-out spout with hose featuring a spray head button
- Instant boiling water function is perfect for sterilizing and quick cooking
- Includes (2) F400 filters rated at 3.8 liters per minute and a 2000 liter/6 month life cycle
- Requires 3/8 inch compression valves/adapters for installation
- Material: Stainless steel, bronze
- Color: Oil-rubbed bronze
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 13.58 x 3.34 inches
- Weight: 19 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.