Keep all your favorite wines at their ideal temperature with the 34 Bottle 5 Shelf Dual Zone Stainless Steel Wine Refrigerator from Whynter.
This built-in wine refrigerator has 5 removable wooden flat slide-out shelves that can store up to 34 standard bottles of wine so you can enjoy your favorite drink anytime. Additionally, a wire display shelf lets you showcase 5 opened bottles to keep them visible at a glance. A sleek black cabinet and stainless steel trimmed glass door allow you to place this refrigerator with built-in cabinets or used it as a freestanding appliance. With a protective coated tempered double pane glass door, this stainless steel fridge protects your wine from the sun's rays to keep them fresher longer. This fridge features a luxurious curved handlebar to easily open and shut the door. With a powerful compressor and internal air-cooled system, this refrigerator keeps all your wines at a consistent temperature.
With a stylish design, this 34 Bottle 6 Shelf Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator from Whynter is ideal for keeping all your favorite wines cool and ready to drink.
- Wine refrigerator has a built-in design for flush cabinet installation or freestanding use
- Innovative design can hold up to 34 bottles of your favorite red, white, or sparkling wines
- Stainless steel finish features 5 slide-out wooden shelves and a display shelf for opened bottles
- Temperature is adjustable between 39-degrees to 65-degrees Farenheight in each of the 2 zones
- Secure refrigerator is lockable and comes with 2 keys to keep your beverages safe
- Interior lighting strip has soft white LED light bulbs to easily view fridge contents
- Noise level: < 45 dBA
- Fan info: Compressor cooling
- Voltage: 115 volts/60 Hz
- Power: 160 watts/2 Amps
- Material: Steel and glass
- Color: Stainless steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.25 x 19.00 x 33.00 inches
- Weight: 61.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.