For your brand new apartment or first home, prioritize a storage system that suits your needs and inner interior designer. Whether you are stretched on space or just looking for an entryway accent, bring your wall's to life with the 3-Pack Willow & Grace Floating Shelves.
This 3-pack contains sets of 2 shelves for a total of 6 shelves and is designed to take advantage of vertical space in smaller living situations. Each shelf measures 24 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 1.5 inches tall. With a beautiful, light walnut stain, give a modern rustic finish to peak your home aesthetic. With an intuitive smart bracket design, these shelves show no visible support and give your storage space an impression of floating.
This durably handcrafted shelving system features 100-percent imported and long-lasting wood. Invest in a home addition that complements your existing furniture. This set of 2 shelves makes the ideal fit for your contemporary living room or farmhouse kitchen.
Your home deserves accents that are both functional and stylish. With the 3-Pack Willow & Grace Floating Shelves, give your picture frames a new home and store your trinkets intentionally.
- 3-pack set of 2 shelves for a total of 6 shelves; Each self measures 24 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 1.5 inches tall
- Light walnut stain and industrial corner pieces provide a modern rustic finish
- Durably handcrafted shelving system with 100-percent imported and long-lasting wood
- Smart bracket design shows no visible support and gives your unit an impression of floating
- Wood design makes the ideal fit for your contemporary living room or farmhouse kitchen
- Quantity: 6
- Material: Wood
- Color: Walnut
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 6 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.