Build castles and tear it down again and start anew with the WITKA Magnetic Building Sticks 2 Pack.
Children and adults alike find enjoyment building with these sets, with endless shapes and structures to create. These sets for strengthening the brain includes 120 magnetic bars, 4 longer bars, 56 steel balls, and 50 pieces of window accessories. The pieces are multicolored and bring great variety to potential designs. Work with kids as they learn colors, counting, modeling, and structure while interacting with this set. Activate the brain with the creative opportunities to heighten intelligence and increase learning skills. 3-dimensional play trains the spatial understanding in the brain. Great for birthday presents for boys and girls or a holiday present for grandchildren.
Recommended for children 6 years and older. Monitor children during play if they unnecessarily place small objects in their mouths. Store away from children when not in use.
Give your child a simple, imaginative, and hands-on play with the WITKA Magnetic Building Sticks 2 Pack.
- 2-pack of fun magnetic building sets to challenge and delight with many pieces, colors, and building opportunities
- 230 pieces total; 120 magnetic bars, 4 longer bars, 56 steel balls, and 50 pieces of window accessories
- Teach colors, counting, modeling, and structure to train children's brains during play
- 3-dimensional play to teach children spatial awareness and geometric modelling
- Recommended for children 6 years and older; Monitor children during play if they place small objects in their mouths
- Great for screen-free gifts for birthdays and holiday gifts for children and grandchildren
- Material: Alloy Steel, Plastic
- Color: Multicolored
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.06 x 6.73 x 2.13 inches
- Weight: 2.44 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.