If you and your pal have an affinity for those picturesque lake days and can't resist being towed behind a boat, then the WOW Watersports Born to Ride 2-Person Towable Water Tube is your next great boat accessory.
This innovative towable tube will take your fun from 0 to 100 real quick, almost as quickly as you'll be able to get up and go on this tube. The tube features an ultra-soft surface that ensures every ride will be smooth and comfortable throughout. Plus, you'll be riding in style as the Born to Ride graphics won't chip and rub off over time and adds a patriotic flair to each ride.
The Steerable Towable comes with heavy-duty PVC bladders and double-webbing handles, allowing you to be more aerodynamic and have an easier time holding on while on the water. Included is a speed valve that allows for faster inflation and deflation for immediate action and quick takedown afterward.
Soak up the sun and quench that thirst for speed with this Born to Ride Inflatable Tube from WOW Watersports.
- Action-packed 2-person towable with 340-pound capacity is perfect for a boating day out on a lake or large body of water with family or friends
- Eye-catching, long-lasting, colorful, and patriotic HI-VIS graphics attract attention and keep the rider and the towable visible in the water
- Features a full nylon zippered cover, heavy-duty PVC bladder, and 4 double webbing foam handles for a safe and comfortable grip
- Tapered construction higher in the front than back prevents the submarine effect and gives the rider wild wake action
- Ultra-soft surface ensures every ride is smooth and comfortable throughout
- Speed valve allows for faster inflation and deflation for immediate action and quick cleanup
- Color: Red, white and blue
- Inflated dimensions (L x W): 60 x 56 inches
- Package dimensions (L x W x H): 18.40 x 14.00 x 7.50 inches
- Weight: 15.05 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.