Upgrade your vision with a thermal optic, extending your field of vision while ensuring precise targeting with the X-Vision Optics XVT Thermal Monocular.
Featuring heat vision technology, this thermal sight upgrades your weapon and expands your vision beyond human eyesight. With the sight you can detect thermal signatures up to 1,900-yards away and recognize them up to 750-yards away. With built-in smooth zoom, stadia-metric range finding, image quality adjustment, and picture-in-picture functions, this monocular is the best all-around thermal monocular. Cycle through 5 different color palettes on the high-definition display for eye comfort and target clarity. Palettes included are the white hot, black hot, red, hot, color, and target highlight with 10 different contrast settings.
With remote viewing capabilities via free phone app, users access real-time footage from separate locations and take photos and videos, or change settings This thermal monocular boasts a IP66 weatherproof rating to hold up in any rocky terrain or rough weather conditions.
Detect and recognize heat signatures like never before when hunting, scouting, and surveilling with the X-Vision Optics XVT Thermal Monocular.
- Thermal monocular for top-of-the-line upgraded vision and heat detection
- Built-in smooth zoom, stadia-metric range finding, image quality adjustment, and picture-in-picture functions
- Detect thermal signatures at 1,900-yards and recognize them at 750-yards away
- 5 HD color palettes with 10 contrast settings for eye comfort and target clarity; 50 Hertz frame rate
- Photo and video capable with 16 Gigabytes of memory with Micro HDMI
- Free smartphone app allows remote access to real-time footage, photo and video, and settings
- Magnification from 1.7 to 6.8x
- IP66 weatherproof rating and 5 hours of battery life
- Detection range: 1,900-yards vehicle / 750-yards human
- Recognition range: 750-yards vehicle / 380-yards human
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.50 x 2.50 x 2.75 inches
- Weight: 0.50
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.