Experience a relaxing cooling or warming effect when you cuddle up with the YnM 3 Piece 20-Pound Premium Glass Bead Weighted Blanket with 2 Duvet Covers. This exclusive set comes with (1) 20-pound weighted blanket, a cooling ice fiber duvet cover, and a warm Minky duvet cover so you can experience relief no matter the season.
The weighted blanket has thousands of glass beads that offer a comforting weight, while layers of cotton fabric provide natural softness. During the summer, slip your blanket into the ice fibers duvet cover to stay cool while you enjoy the heavy calming effect of the weighted blanket. The ice fiber duvet cover also offers a fun lattice scroll design that looks great with any decor. To keep warm during colder months, switch to your ice fiber duvet cover for the warm Minky cover. Both duvet covers are machine washable for easy cleaning, while your weighted blanket should be spot-cleaned with warm water.
Whether it's the hottest months of the year or the coldest, experience ultimate relaxation with the YnM 3 Piece Set 20-Pound Premium Glass Bead Weighted Blanket with 2 Duvet Covers.
- 3-piece weighted blanket and duvet cover set
- Set comes with (1) 20-pound weighted blanket, (1) ice fiber duvet cover, and (1) warm Minky duvet cover
- 7-layer weighted blanket design offers ultimate comfort and stress-relief
- Slip your weighted blanket into the ice fiber duvet cover during the summer for a breathable cooling fabric
- Warm Minky duvet cover is soft and plush to keep you cozy and warm during colder months
- Duvet covers are machine-washable for easy cleaning; Weighted blanket should be spot cleaned with warm water
- Size: King and Queen beds
- Materials: Cotton, Minky
- Color: Lattice Scroll
- Dimensions (L x W): 60 x 80 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.