Don't let fear of the sun or rain ruin your time outdoors. Enjoy it in your Z Shade Everest Instant Canopy Shelter.
Ideal for picnics, sporting events, weddings, and other backyard events, this outdoor canopy keeps you safe and dry. It comes fully assembled for instant shelter and it sets up in just minutes. Featuring 150D polyester fabric, this tent provides you with 99% UV protection.
You'll be ready for your event rain or shine when you pop up the Z Shade Everest Instant Canopy Shelter.
Please note: This canopy was not designed to be a permanent shelter. To extend the life of your canopy, take down during storms and windy conditions.
- Stylish pop up canopy with fully assembled insta lock frame sets up in minutes
- Ideal for picnics, sporting events, weddings, and other backyard events
- 150 denier polyester fabric material is water and fire resistant and provides 99% UV protection
- Rust resistant, powder coated steel frame with 3 leg height adjustments
- Includes stake kit set to help hold the canopy down
- Includes over sized roller bag for easy re packing and transport
- Shade area: 100 square feet
- Max clearance height: 9.6 feet
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 120 x 115.4 inches
- Weight: 45.8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.