The American DJ Dotz Par uses advanced COB technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a high output, smooth color mixing LED Par with no RGB shadows. It's designed for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors, and events. The COB LED engine on the Dotz Par is a TRI 36W.
It produces wash of 60 degrees, has 4 DMX channel modes for programming flexibility, 35 built-in color macros, and 5 selectable dim curves. The fixture has features including 0 to 100 percent electronic dimming, a strobe/pulse effect, flicker-free operation, DMX and power daisy-chaining, and a 4-button LCD DMX display.
Dotz Par may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively, from a DMX controller, or from the ADJ Par RF wireless remote control.
- High output slim low profile Par fixture with one TRI (3 IN 1) RGB COB LED
- COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
- Use as wash/par or Pixel Mapped for a stunning visual effect
- Operational modes: Autorun, sound active, color macro, dimmer, and DMX controlled mode
- 4 DMX channel modes: 3, 4, 5 or 9 channel
- Intelligently designed, patent-pending power, and DMX ins/outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Built-in preset colors and programs
- Flicker-free operation (no flickering on camera)
- 35 built-in color macros
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 to 100 percent
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Beam angle: 60 degrees (25 degrees with supplied lens kit)
- 3 pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
- IEC AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 13 Dotz Par’s @ 110V and 28 Dotz Par’s @ 230V)
- Power draw: 36W total (All LEDs @ Full On)
- 4 button LCD DMX display on rear panel
- Compatible with ADJ Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Single yoke allows fixture to be mounted
- Light Source: 1x 36 Watt COB TRI LED (RGB: 3 IN 1, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Auto-sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz 240V/50Hz
- Dimensions: 13. 5 x 5.75 x 5.75 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Part number: DOTZ PAR
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.