The ADJ Pocket Pro 25-Watt LED Spot Moving Head Light is a new and improved spot.
It's designed with an EZ OPEN cover giving full access to the GOBO wheel and a locking powerCon for power, so you never need to worry about vibration or not having a secure AC connection.
This fixture features seven colors plus white and 7 replaceable GOBOs (plus 4 additional GOBOs included in the box). The GOBOs and colors are on separate wheels.
Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, venues with low ceilings, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, a DMX controller to create your own light shows, Airstream DMX Bridge, or myDMX control software.
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright white 25-watt LED source
- 7 colors plus white
- 7 replaceable gobos plus spot
- Includes kit of 4 additional GOBOs
- Separate color and gobo wheels
- Manual focus
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 2 DMX channel modes: 11 & 13 Channel modes
- 4 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect and scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 15-degrees
- 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Omega bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- GOBO size: 18.4 mm (13mm viewable)
- Optional ADJ UC IR Compatible (Not Included) and Airstream IR Compatible (transmitter Not included)
- Power consumption: 53W
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 25W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.37” x 7.87” x 11.30” / 162 x 200 x 287mm
- Weight: 7.3 lbs. / 3.6 kgs.
- ETL Approved
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 12 x 10 x 14 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.