You can't live without an oven, but your kitchen isn't exactly spacious. That's why the Avanti Electric Single Kitchen Oven with 4 Burner Range has a slender frame that provides full functionality without dominating your floorspace.
This electric oven and range is 20 inches wide with a metal frame. The oven interior is the perfect size for casseroles, cookies, and pizzas, giving you more than enough space and featuring 2 adjustable racks. The stovetop features (3) 6-inch coils and an 8-inch coil burner that let you cook up main dishes, sauces, and sides at the same time. The oven and burners each feature separate knobs, letting you accurately control the temperature.
This freestanding kitchen oven features self-leveling legs and a deep pull-out storage drawer in the base. The oven door features a clear glass door and an interior light, letting you peek inside and see how your lasagna is browning without needing to crack the hinges.
- A necessary home cooking appliance that won't take up too much floor-space, making it perfect for smaller kitchens
- Electric oven with a range top featuring 4 electric coil burners
- See-through clear glass door and interior oven light let you easily monitor cooking without letting out heat
- Deep pull-out storage drawer for baking sheets, racks, pots, and pans
- Self-leveling legs ensure the oven installs without wobbling or unevenness
- Temperature knobs provide precision temperature control for accurate cooking
- ADA-compliant design
- Amperage: 40 amps
- Voltage: 220 Volts
- Element 1 Wattage: 1250 Watts
- Element 2 Wattage: 2100 Watts
- Element 3 Wattage: 1250 Watts
- Element 4 Wattage: 2100 Watts
- Capacity of Oven: 2.1 cubic feet
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.5 x 24 x 40.75 inches
- Weight: 96 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.