Free up cabinet storage and create a versatile station in your kitchen with the Bestier Multipurpose 4 Tier Kitchen Storage Baker's Rack and Coffee Bar. This industrial-style kitchen rack comes with plenty of storage space and a large surface area so you can prep and cook with ease.
Use empty kitchen, dining room, or living room space to store baking or cooking goods and equipment, create a specialized coffee bar, or display your favorite whiskey or wine with this 4-tiered station. With 2 bottom shelves, 3 wire baskets, a full prep area, 2 overhead shelves, and 4 side hooks, you truly can store all your cooking essentials in this durable unit.
You can store microwaves, espresso machines, toasters, or even artwork to pull together your desired room theme and aesthetic. Built with easy use in mind, this baker's rack features an ergonomic design and lockable wheels that make transportation a breeze.
Whether you're looking to upgrade your small apartment kitchen or simply want the perfect morning coffee bar, do it all with the Bestier Multipurpose 4 Tier Kitchen Storage Baker's Rack and Coffee Bar.
- Functional modern kitchen baker's rack and coffee station for optimized kitchen storage and organization
- With 2 bottom shelves, 3 wire baskets, a full prep area, 2 overhead shelves, and 4 side hooks, you truly can store all your cooking essentials in this durable unit
- Made from waterproof, heat-resistant, anti-scratching P2 board and metal frame with a sturdy X-design that holds 170 pounds
- Store mugs, coffee, spices, microwave, toaster, kettle, plates, bowls, pots, pans, lids, and other kitchen accessories
- Great for apartments, dorms, work studios, offices, or any other space where you need storage outside the kitchen
- Material: Wood, metal
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 35.5 x 16.5 x 59.06 inches
- Weight: 41.09 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.