Make loading and unloading your snow gear quicker, safer, and easier with the Caliber Edge Glide 2.0 Pack.
This pack features (4) 24-inch sections of rugged plastic tracks for up to 96 inches of ramps. To smoothly transition your skis from snow to trailer, these overhanging flaps bridge the gap between the ground, your door, and the jamb. This trailer accessory stops snow, dirt, and other debris from building up in your door jamb, helping you pack up without cleaning up. A stainless steel hinge pin design even folds down these parts away from the opening, so you don't have to remove these pieces before hitting the road.
Integrated traction knobs provide extra grip where you need it most, so your tires and shoes keep their traction, while friction-reducing technology lets you easily slide your snowmobile treads in and out of the deep grooves. The sturdy polyolefin construction is built to last without cracking, chipping, breaking, or wearing out, even after extended use in the cold. Stainless steel hardware is included and cut lines provide clear edges when trimming to fit for effortless install and long-lasting performance.
Load smarter, not harder this winter with the Caliber Edge Glide 2.0.
- 4-piece ramp glide set helps with seamless loading and unloading of your snowmobile, skis, ATVs, mowers, and more
- Overhanging flap bridges the gaps for a smooth transition from the ground to the trailer
- Integrated traction knobs provide extra grip on your tires and shoe soles, great for high-traffic areas
- Friction-reducing technology lets you easily slide treads and tires off the ramp without damaging your deck
- Cut lines provide clear edges when trimming to fit, so you can get custom sizing on any of your trailers
- Stops snow, dirt, and debris from building up in your door jamb to make closing easier and rusting less likely
- Stainless steel hinge and pin design ensures you can fold the flaps and tightly close any enclosed trailer door
- Durable polyolefin construction built to last without cracking, chipping, breaking, or wearing out
- Includes (4) 24-inch long edge glides for a total of 96 inches and stainless steel hardware for effortless assembly
- Material: Polyolefin
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25 x 12 x 5 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.