Perfect for school or league games, the Cold Steel 29-Inch Heavy-Duty Multi-Function Brooklyn Crusher Baseball Bat in Black is the ideal equipment for a well-played event.
Ever since their release in 2006, our Brooklyn Series baseball bats have been consistent fan favorites. Precision injection molded out of the heaviest-grade high-impact polypropylene available, they're not only stronger than most traditional bats but are more durable too. This unimaginably strong bat won’t rot, crack, splinter, or fade.
Impervious to even the most extreme elements, you needn't worry about dirt or changing weather causing wear and tear. Simple to maintain and clean, all you need is a little soap and water. Perfect for a wide range of uses, this baseball bat can be used as a game bat, practice and warm-up bat, or even serve as a crossover trainer to develop strength and hand-eye coordination for those studying Martial Arts.
Stronger and more durable than traditional bats, the Cold Steel Multi-Function Brooklyn Crusher Bat delivers high-quality results in any game.
- Hit a homerun at every baseball game or enhance hand-eye coordination with this multi-function heavy-duty baseball bat
- Crafted out of precision injection molded, heavy-duty, high-impact polypropylene this bat stands up to extreme elements and usage
- Resistant to the elements to prevent rotting, cracking, splintering, and fading, and easy to clean with soap and water
- Stronger and more durable than traditional bats with an overall measurement of 1.50-inches in diameter
- Versatile equipment for games, practices, crossover training, self-defense training, home defense, and more
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 29 x 1.50 x 1.50 inches
- Weight: 2.06 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.