Much like us, plants need a warm, cozy place to live during winter. Secure a protective blanket to preserve your outdoor garden using the DeWitt Company UV-Treated Durable Plastic Outdoor Re-Pin Anchors. You'll receive 300 stakes in 1 package.
Protect your personal greenhouse when cold weather hits with these heavy-duty outdoor pins. With capabilities to pin through fabric or with an eye to tie a guy line to, these pins are the ideal anchors for temporary landscape coverings. Easily install to trap heat and warm your plants. When finished, remove the non-permanent, small stakes using the convenient looped top. Crafted from UV-treated durable plastic, these anchors are built to last through multiple uses. The bright, vibrant color draws attention to the pins to avoid accidental damage while working in your garden.
Perfect for use with frost blankets, plant covers, and more, the DeWitt Company Re-Pin Anchors keep your greenery protected.
- Perfect heavy-duty outdoor pins to secure all types of temporary landscape coverings
- Features a looped top for simple installation and removal
- Vibrant color draws attention to the stakes to avoid accidental damage
- Crafted from UV-treated durable plastic for long-lasting use
- Strong construction is equipped to support multiple uses
- Can be used to pin through fabric or with an eye to tie a guy line
- Pack of 300 re-pins
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5 x 1 x 1 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.