Set out on the open road of your choice with the Dometic Thermo 11-Ounce Stainless Steel Insulated Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler.
The double-insulated walls keep your drink hot for 6 hours or cold for 12 hours allowing you to stay away longer. Whether traveling a long stretch of road in your RV, cruising clear waters in your boat, or enjoying the sunrise at your campsite, you'll be able to appreciate your favorite drink a little more with the splash-resistant press-fit lid, non-skid bottom, and compact design that can travel anywhere you do.
A compliment to your free lifestyle, sense of adventure, and desire to explore the world, the Thermo Tumbler's sleek stainless steel design fits all standard-sized cup holders and is BPA-free and dishwasher-safe - making it easy to get back to exploration and grand experiences.
Join the millions of people around the world using Dometic to make their mobile lifestyles easier with the Dometic Thermo 11-Ounce Stainless Steel Insulated Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler.
- Double insulated walls keep drinks hot for 6 hours or cold for 12 hours
- Non-skid bottoms and splash resistant press-fit function locking lid makes it easy to avoid big spills
- Dishwasher safe design with removable gasket on the lid allows for easy cleaning
- Holds 11 ounces of your favorite beverage
- BPA free construction provides peace of mind
- Durable and sleek stainless steel design fits in with your active lifestyle
- Thermos fits in all standard sized car cup holders for easy travel
- Material: Stainless steel
- Color: Glow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.2 x 3.2 x 5.1 inches
- Weight: 0.56 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.