Kids can discover all sorts of fun on the farm with the Little People Caring for Animals Farm playset from Fisher-Price. With this action-packed playset, toddlers can help the farmer care for all their animal friends while interactively learning.
As little farmers play and explore, fun songs, sounds, and phrases introduce counting, colors, animal sounds, and more with three Smart Stages learning levels that grow along with your child. The first level plays songs and phrases to introduce little farmers to counting, animal sounds, opposites, and more as they play. Level 2 uses fun phrases to encourage toddlers to help care for the animals. The final level plays sounds and instrumental music to let kids create their own stories about life on the farm. Press the Discovery Buttons to activate songs, sounds, phrases, barn light, and other fun actions. The drop-through hayloft activates more music and sounds so the fun never ends! This interactive playset comes with 1 farmer figure, 4 animal figures, and 2 food play pieces to keep your child's imagination running wild with play ideas.
Watch your child have a blast while reaching key developmental milestones with the Fisher-Price Little People Caring for Animals Farm Playset.
- Classic Little People farm playset with lights, sounds, and learning songs for toddlers and preschool kids ages 1-5 years
- 3 Smart Stages learning levels teach counting, opposites, animal sounds, and colors
- Press the Discovery Buttons to activate songs, sounds, phrases, barn light, and other fun actions
- Drop-through hayloft activates more fun music and sounds
- Playset comes with 1 farmer figure, 4 animal figures, and 2 food play pieces
- Material: Plastic
- Colors: Multi-colored
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.42 x 5.32 x 7.28 inches
- Weight: 3.2 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.