Bring your vehicle's 4 by 4 system back to life with the GeLuoXi EBY-101431-0006 600-203 4 Wheel Drive Front Locking Hubs for Select Ford and Lincoln Models.
When dirt, rust, or worn parts inside the hub prevent the mechanism from sliding in and locking, you can trust these replacement hubs for right and left front axles to restore your car's 4-wheel drive capabilities. Easy to install, these hubs are factory pre-lubed for an effortless integration with your existing system.
Instead of accruing high prices from a dealer, this affordable alternative will save you from unnecessary hassle and over-spending. Keep your fuel consumption and front tire wear under control while simultaneously reducing highway noise by restoring your system like new. Compatible with 1999 to 2004 Ford F250, F250, F450, and F550 Super Duty 4WDs, 2000 to 2005 Excursion 4WD, 2001 to 2002 Navigator 4WDs, and Lincoln 2001 to 2002 Navigator 4WDs.
Replace your front axle locking hubs like a professional with the EBY-101431-0006 600-203 4 Wheel Drive Front Locking Hubs from GeLuoXi.
- Restore the function of your vehicle's 4 by 4 system with these automatic locking hubs for right and left front axels
- Easy to install on the wheel hub and axle assembly, these hubs are factory pre-lubed for effortless replacement
- Prevent yourself from accruing hefty dealer prices with these affordable and high-quality locking hubs
- Maintain the proper levels of your vehicle's fuel consumption, reduce highway noise, and decrease front tire wear
- Ford compatibility: 1999 to 2004 F250, F350, F450, and F550 Super Duty 4WD, 2000 to 2005 Excursion 4WD, and 2001 to 2002 Expedition 4WD
- Lincoln compatibility: 2001 to 2002 Navigator 4WD
- Material: Mixed
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches
- Weight: 4.85 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.