Combining functionality and beauty, Homelegance's Twin-Size Pallina Metal Platform Bed Frame in Black completes any bedroom or guest room.
A part of Homelegance's refined Pallina Collection, this twin bed frame features a headboard and footboard that are supported by metal slat system, so no box-spring or foundation is needed. Simply add your mattress to complete the bed and enjoy a good night's rest or a refreshing afternoon nap.
This platform bed is stylish and sleek with a metal white powder coated frame and white posts to match. In addition to being visually stunning, the metal bed frame also allows for 11 inches of storage space underneath so you can store your boxes, shoes, toys, or other personal belongings.
With full functionality and a style that complements any home decor, Homelegance's Twin-Size Pallina Metal Platform Bed Frame is the perfect addition to any bedroom in the house.
- Includes platform bed, headboard, footboard, and slat kit for everything that you need to get set up
- Headboard and footboard supported by a metal slat system with no box-spring or foundation required so you can use right away
- Simply place mattress on top to complete the bed and you're set
- Full-size metal white powder coated bed frame to complement any room
- Beautiful construction with 11 inches of storage space below for boxes, shoes, toys, or other household items
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 42 x 78.5 x 39.25 inches
- Weight: 38.50 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.