Let your kid feel like they're taking off at lightspeed with the Huffy Kids Star Wars The Child 3 Wheel Tilt N Turn Steel Scooter.
This kids outdoor vehicle is a great way to let your child feel the air on their face and get a taste for speed in the safety of your driveway and yard. They'll love zipping around your driveway, the local park, or to their friend's house for a Friday night sleepover. Crafted from tough steel with a durable plastic deck, this child's scooter is built to withstand a rough-and-tumble lifestyle. Solid 12cm wheels won't ever go flat and stop the fun, more than hardy enough to whiz over rocks, dirt, mud, concrete, and more. A sleek silver and green design features the fan-favorite character of the Child/Baby Yoda from the Mandalorian series, including a molded plastic front ornament.
The toddler kick scooter is recommended for children ages 3 and up with a maximum weight capacity of 44 pounds.
- Get your kids off the couch and out into fresh air with this stylish and sturdy scooter
- Black, silver, and green design featuring Star Wars characters and a molded front-mounted figure of The Child
- Rugged steel frame and plastic deck are designed for durability
- Never-flat 12cm wheels provide a smooth ride over sidewalks, gravel, dirt, and concrete
- 3-wheeled design provides additional stability for kids still learning to balance
- Rear brake provides speed control and gentle stopping
- Recommended age: 3 years and up
- Maximum weight capacity: 44 pounds
- Color: Green/Black
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.