Designed for virtually any project, a die grinder is the ultimate tool for grinding, buffing, sanding, polishing, and honing metal and other materials. The Jet 1/4-Inch Collet Pneumatic Right Angle Die Grinder Tool is built for the power, comfort, and durability you need for any project.
This pneumatic die grinder hand tool features a 1/4-inch collet , making it compatible with a variety of accessories and attachments (attachments sold separately). Designed for use anywhere in the shop and in industrial environments, this rotary tool sports an impact-resistant composite housing, and a heavy-duty, 1-horsepower motor.
Get the ease and control you need for any project. The right-angle head design makes this die grinder great for tight or angled grinding jobs. The tapered angle gear housing gives you greater visibility of your work area. This compressed air tool also uses a built-in regulator that gives you precise speed control. The variable-speed throttle ramps up to a maximum 12,000 RPM at 90 PSI. The angle grinder also features a safety throttle lock to prevent accidental engagement
Connect any 3/8-inch (or larger) air hose to this die grinder's 1/4-inch air inlet. The 360-degree rotating air inlet keeps your air hose tangle-free.
- Grind, buff, sand, polish, and hone metal and other materials with this versatile pneumatic right-angle die grinder that's great for tight or angled grinding jobs
- Right-angle design with impact-resistant composite housing and heavy-duty, 1-horsepower motor
- Features a 1/4-inch collet, compatible with a variety of accessories and attachments
- Built-in regulator gives you precise speed control and variable-speed throttle ramps up to a maximum 12,000 RPM at 90 PSI
- Powered by compressed air, simply connect a 3/8-inch or larger air hose to the 1/4-inch air inlet NPT port
- 360-degree, rotating air inlet keeps your air hose from getting tangled
- Precision spiral bevel gears transfer torque and speed to spindle for added durability
- Sealed ball bearing design keeps out contaminants, promoting smooth operation
- Safety throttle lock prevents accidental engagement
- Tapered angle gear housing allows greater visibility of targeted work area
- Impact resistant composite housings reduce tool weight and user fatigue
- Rear-facing exhaust for easy handling
- Horsepower: 1 horsepower
- Free speed: 12,000 RPM
- Air consumption: 5.3 CFM
- Sound pressure: 89 dbA
- Sound power: 100 dbA
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L): 8.3 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.