Bring personal style and flair into your kitchen by accessorizing your stand mixer with the KitchenAid 5-Quart Tropical Floral Ceramic Mixing Bowl.
There's never a bad time to bake a dessert. With a mixing bowl just as unique as you, you'll enjoy the key features and elegant design. Soften some butter by sticking this ceramic bowl in the microwave to get started. This white chocolate piece can be safely heated up to 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Once you've poured in your secret ingredients, whip up a delicious combination. Designed with a handle and a pour spout, you can easily distribute brownie batter onto a baking sheet. The freezer-safe construction can cool ingredients while you wait for your yummy treat to bake. This means you never have to dirty more than one bowl by transferring mixtures from one bowl to another.
Set the 5-quart mixer bowl in the dishwasher and sit down to savor your baked good with the rest of your family. Whether you're craving a sweet treat or a savory snack, whip up your favorites with the help of the KitchenAid 5-Quart Tropical Floral Patterned Ceramic Mixing Bowl.
- Ceramic mixing bowl provides a personal touch by accessorizing your stand mixer
- Freezer safe construction can be used to harden and cool ingredients without having to transfer to another bowl
- Microwave and oven safe up to 475 degrees Fahrenheit to soften butter or temper chocolate
- 5-quart design is crafted to fit on any 4.5 or 5-quart tilt-head KitchenAid stand mixer
- Dishwasher safe material makes cleaning up after your baking session quick and easy
- Titanium-reinforced ceramic resists chipping, cracking, crazing, and staining for a long-lasting cooking piece
- Pattern: Tropical floral
- Color: White
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.61 x 11.61 x 9.84 inches
- Weight: 4.19 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.