Upgrade the decor of your dining room with the Mindful Living Rustic Mid Century Modern Mango Wood & Iron Chevron Dining Bench.
This dining bench merges the popular Mid-Century Modern and Rustic Farmhouse styles into one design that features the natural beauty of wood and iron. Crafted from sustainably-sourced mango wood, the bench surface showcases a chevron pattern that adds both simplicity and interest to any existing decor. Hairpin legs constructed from solid iron add strength and durability, as well as embellishment without ostentation.
The mango wood of the dining bench is finished in a clear coat to protect the sitting surface, allowing the allure of natural wood to shine through. Easily assembled in about 15 minutes, this bench includes three bolts for each leg, and sports pre-drilled holes. With a footprint of 5.4 feet long by just over 1 foot wide, the 16-inch height means the dining table will fit in just about any space.
Add natural beauty to your furniture arrangement by welcoming home the Mindful Living Rustic Mid Century Modern Mango Wood & Iron Chevron Dining Bench.
- Rustic chevron pattern finished in clear coat that brings out the natural beauty of the wood
- Complementary fusion of mid-century modern and rustic farmhouse styles
- Made using post-harvest solid mango wood pieces
- Hairpin table legs comprised of solid iron
- Easy 15-minute assembly with included bolts and pre-drilled holes
- Material: Mango wood, iron
- Color: Natural tan, black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 65 x 13.5 x 16 inches
- Weight: 25 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.