Ride the waves as long as you want with the O'Brien Spoiler 2 Person Towable Water Tube with Oval Shock Ball & Rope Float.
The O'Brien Spoiler Durable Inflatable 2 Person Rider Towable Water Tube for Boating is a quick, fun, and highly maneuverable cockpit-style tube that will be fun for everyone.
This boating tube has wide, inflatable cockpit seating and backrests to allow 2 people to fit comfortably. The durable float holds a max capacity of 340-pounds. For stability and transportation, hold tightly to the 4 webbed handles.
This sports lounge tube is fully covered in a heavy-duty nylon shell. With a lightning 30-millimeter valve, your tube inflates and deflates within minutes with an additional 4 valves that inflate the backrest and seat bases. Connect to your boat safely via a a tensile strength tow rope.
The included oval shock ball and rope float minimizes shock and drag on the rope while encouraging safety and better fuel economy. You'll also extend the tube and rope life to maximize your summer fun.
There's summer fun for everyone with the O'Brien Spoiler 2 Person Towable Water Tube with Oval Shock Ball & Rope Float.
- Ride the wakes with this towable tube and tubing accessories
- Comfortable 2-person tube with 4 handles and sturdy seats for all-day fun
- Holds riders up to 340-pounds total; Made from a heavy-duty nylon shell to last multiple seasons
- Oval shock ball absorbs line shock, line slack, and boosts gas economy with 5-minute inflation times
- Rope float for comfortable rides and visibility in the water
- O'Brien Watersports Tube 2201521
- Water tube with spacious and wide seating for 2 people and holds up to 340 pounds
- Includes inflatable seat bases and backrests for a comfortable ride
- Has 4 soft webbed handles to hold onto when riding and for easy transportation
- Fully covered in a heavy-duty nylon shell and has the safest, easiest way to connect your rope to the tube
- 1 lightning 30-millimeter valve opening to inflate or deflate your tube fast and 4 other valves for the backrest and seat bases
- Color: Blue, yellow, black
- Dimension: 20.31 x 17.32 x 7.95 inches
- Weight: 20.7 pounds
- Quantity: 1
- O'Brien Tubing Accessories 2211628
- Get better gas mileage for your boat, kayak, jet ski, or other water sports transport; Keeps the rope out of the lake
- Oval configuration helps to absorb shock from rope line to raft, so you can rest easy knowing your guests are comfortable behind your vessel
- Reduces the amount of water thrown onto your tube while you have fun
- Eliminate essentially all line slack, enhancing safety and extending your tube life
- 5-foot takeoff sections allow the position of the device to be adjusted so you can better the performance of the float you tow
- Lightning valve allows fast inflation and deflation times, 1 Boston valve included
- Can be used for towable floats built for 1 to 4 riders
- Material: PVC, 30-gauge bladder
- Rope length: 60 inches
- Color: Blue, Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W): 41 x 22 inches (deflated)
- Weight: 7.5 pounds
- Quantity: 1
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.