When the snow's got to go, you want a powerful snow shovel. The 60V 12-inch Brushless Snow Shovel by Powerworks is compact enough to be easy to use but powerful enough to clear your drive easily. With a 12-inch clearing width and 6-inch clearing depth, you'll get the job done quickly and efficiently. With the power of this shovel, you'll easily and quickly clear driveways, sidewalks, and patios. Forego the hassle of maintenance and noise of gas engine snow removal tools. This electric shovel is quieter than gas tools and virtually maintenance free. This 60V Powerworks battery is compatible with all other Powerworks 60V tools; simply take the battery out of one tool and place it in another then push the start button and you’re ready for your next job. Use one battery, charge one battery and you will have all the continual run-time you need. No gas, no pull cord, and no spark plug. (Battery not included.) For a snow shovel that is compact, yet packs the power you need to clear snow quickly, the 60V Brushless Snow Shovel by Powerworks is the tool you're looking for.
- Powerful 60V brushless snow shovel with 12-inch width and 6-inch depth quickly clears snow for superior removal
- Maintenance free and quieter than other snow removal tools with gas engines
- Hassle free push button start
- Battery is compatible with other 60V Powerworks tools (not included)
- Color: Black/Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 61 x 13 x 14.37 inches
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.