The Pyle Marine Weather-Resistant Amplifier 2 Pack is an excellent solution for all of your audio needs.
This versatile system is designed to perform and deliver clear, accurate sound. The full-range amplifier is loaded with plenty of audio playback options. With a wide range of device compatibility, you can connect and play it all. This 4-channel amplifier gives your entertainment or PA system a boost. The amplifier's wide frequency response makes it suitable for amplifying music or vocal program material. The receiver features a wired RCA, AUX, and MP3 audio inputs. This makes the universal monoblock compatible with all your favorite devices, like iPhones, Androids, and tablets.
With a marine-grade, rugged construction, bring this power amp with you on all your outdoor adventures to help pump up your adrenaline. Built waterproof rated with weather-resistant connectors, this audio amplifier was made for ATVs, UTVs, jeeps, and watercraft that like to get out and dirty.
Upgrade your off-road outdoor vehicles with the powerful Pyle Waterproof 1,500 Watt Marine Power Amplifier 2 Pack.
- 1,500-watt full range amplifier 2-pack packs power for your outdoor speakers or stereos
- 4-channel audio system allows for connecting up to 2 sets of speakers or 1 speaker set with 1 subwoofer
- Wired RCA, AUX, and MP3 audio inputs bring the ability to connect and stream from external devices
- Anti-thump turn on and soft turn on and turn off help save your off-road vehicle's energy
- Waterproof construction with a marine-grade rating and a rugged, powerful wiring harness
- Heavy-duty heatsink, thermal overload speaker sport protection protects both amps and electrical systems from short-circuiting
- MAX power: 1,500 watts (375-watt x 4)
- Frequency response: 10-40 kHz
- Marine-grade rating: IP-65
- Channel separation: > 65 dB
- Signal to noise ratio: > 95 dB
- T.H.D.: 0.1%
- Power supply: DC 12V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.15 x 3.62 x 1.97 inches
- Weight: 1.91 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.