Rid your closet of its unorganized mess and neatly hang your belts, scarves, or ties with this Rev-A-Shelf Chrome 12-Inch Side-Mount Extending Tie Rack.
This 12-inch tie rack features a plated chrome finish and organizes your tie collection while adding a sleek, modern design to your closet. Hang your ties on any of the 23 conveniently placed hooks for easy access to your ties without shuffling through your dresser drawers. The full-extension design lets you place this tie rack anywhere in your closet without worrying about having to overreach.
Also featuring a ball-bearing slide, you’ll have no problem reaching each one of your ties. Installation is made easy with the included mounting hardware that installs on either the left or right side of your closet. This way, you can customize this tie rack to fit the personalized way to store your ties.
Double-check your cabinet opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
Get the storage for your ties you want without sacrificing style with this 12-Inch Side-Mount Extending Tie Organization Rack from Rev-A-Shelf.
- Organize your ties with the Rev-A-Shelf 12-inch extending tie organization rack
- Holds up to 23 ties in one convenient space
- Open design ensures visibility and extendable arm provides easy access
- Full-extension reversible for left or right installation on ball-bearing slides
- Features 100 pound rated full-extension ball-bearing slides
- Heavy gauge plated metal wire construction
- Quick and easy 3 screw installation and is reversible for left or right-hand installation
- Color: Chrome
- Frameless minimum cabinet opening (W x D): 2.5 x 12 inches
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.5 x 12 x 1.88 inches
- Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.