The occasional squirrel can be a charming acquaintance, but regulars taking residence in your yard's oak trees can be a problem. That's when it's time to bring out the Rugged Ranch 2-Pack Squirrelinator Live Squirrel Chipmunk Metal 2 Door Trap Cage.
Don't worry: this humane wildlife trap keeps squirrels, chipmunks, and other small mammals confined and safe without harming them once they're trapped within its metal wire walls. 2 doors provide better access to your bait and you can entice up to 24 creatures in just a few hours with the right placement and incentive. A drop-pan provides easy waste disposal.
In the morning, the catch-and-release small animal cage has a compact design that's easy to fit in your truckbed, trunk, or backseat to take to animal control or a wooded area that's far from your vegetable patch. An easy-open top lets you quickly and easily free the container creatures without worrying about your fingers getting nibbled. Choose the humane option for unwanted guests with the Rugged Ranch 2-Pack Squirrelinator Live Squirrel Chipmunk Metal 2 Door Trap Cage.
- Pack of 2 traps entice and trap small woodland and grassland animals such as chipmunks and squirrels
- Large cage made from metal wire gets critters in and won't let them out
- 2-door system makes sure more animals have access to the trap
- Easy-open top lid allows you to quickly release animals far from your property
- Catch up to 25 squirrels in just hours
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25.75 x 25.75 x 6 inches
- Weight: 10.4 pounds
- Quantity: 2
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.