Whether you're introducing new animals into your home, keeping young or old dogs away from stairs, or just trying to keep your hungry animals out of the kitchen, the Scandinavian Pet Design Streamline Extra Tall and Extendable Pet Gate are here for you.
Place this expandable pet gate in any opening that's 25 to 42.1 inches wide. The pet barrier slides to adjust to wider openings. Great for larger animals, this extra tall pet gate stands 40.7 inches tall. Little animals will be kept safe and secure too, thanks to this pet safety gate's narrow 2.1-inch spaces between the bars.
This pet gate mounts to the walls of an opening or doorway to create a barrier for dogs, cats, and other pets. You'll get the needed mounting hardware and quick-release fittings for easy removal. This swinging pet gate acts as a door once mounted and can swing and lock both ways.
- Keep your pets safe and separated with this expandable pet gate
- Extra tall pet gate stands 40.7 inches tall
- Fits openings from 25 to 42.1 inches wide with 2.1-inch spaces between bars
- Works as a door, swings open and locks in both directions
- Wall-mounted (hardware included) with quick-release fittings for easy removal; mounts will need to be drilled into the wall surface
- Opens and closes with 1 hand
- Extension kits available to expand the effective area (extensions are not included)
- Pet size: Large dogs and smaller
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (W x H): 25-42.1 x 40.7 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Gate is exctly what I wanted and had been looking for.
My cat has pica and has gotten trouble eating fabric in my sewing room. This gate works well. It is tall enough that she has not jumped over it. Even though she is only 8 pounds, she has not been able to squeeze between the vertical bars. I can keep my sewing room door open to watch what she is doing in the rest of my house and don't feel as closed in my room while sewing.