Keep your handguns, ammo mags, scopes, and more inside the Stack On Stackable Locking 18 Inch Steel Pistol and Ammo Cabinet Safe.
Built from solid all-welded steel, the stackable handgun safe is secure from anyone who doesn't have the double-bitted key. The lock latch passes through the door and rests against the frame for maximum security. A black epoxy finish protects the exterior from scratches and rust. Inside, the roomy interior features 2 shelves, both of which are removable to allow you to maximize your space as needed. Each shelf is padded with foam to make sure your valuables aren't scratched or scuffed.
Best of all, the stack-on firearm safe box has a compact design that easily installs anywhere. The base is padded with foam to protect your surfaces and has pre-drilled mounting holes; all mounting hardware is included. Keep the safe in your closet, atop your dresser, on the floor, or add it to the top of your other Stack-On long-gun cabinet and keep all your firearms in one convenient, safe space.
- Keep your pistols, ammo, magazines, documents, and more protected from prying eyes and curious hands with this pack of 2 safes
- 18-inch tall solid all-steel safe with secure double-bitted key-lock
- 2 removable foam-padded shelves let you customize the interior to your needs and keeps your gear scratch-free
- Foam-padded base and pre-drilled mounting holes let you easily install on your closet shelf, floor, or on top of a long-gun cabinet
- Sized to fit atop the Stack-On 8-, 14-, and 22-gun cabinets
- All mounting hardware is included for quick installation
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21 x 10 x 18 inches (external)
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.