Relax and lay in the sun for hours comfortably on the Pink Vos Soft Wavy Foam Pool Float Lounger.
This 72-inch long, soft foam float is made to accommodate a single person to relax in open body water for hours. With a featured built-in luxury pillow, your head and neck will be supported while resting or reading a book. The full-length water mat has a simple, durable, and comfy design for the ultimate pool-side lounging experience.
Made of UV and chlorine-resistant material, you'll be able to spend hours in the sun and use this pool lounger season after season. The long water float dries quickly, so there's no need to worry about lugging a soaking wet raft into the car when transporting. When you're done relaxing in the sun, you can roll this raft up to a compact size and be on your way.
With no inflation needed, you'll be relaxed and floating in the pool as soon as you jump in on the Soft Wavy Foam Water Pool Float Lounger.
- 72-inch long, soft wavy pool float is an ideal raft to relax in the sun for long periods of time
- Lounge on the foam mat in any swimming pool, lake, river, beach, or open body of water
- High-end raft is 100% UV and chlorine-resistant for a lifetime of fun in the sun
- Roll pillow supports your head and neck for maximum comfort and provides double-coated buoyant
- Constructed of heavy-duty vinyl, this pool float has a 250-pound weight capacity
- Dries quickly for mess-free storage and transportation
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Fandango Pink
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 26 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 10.65 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.