(2) Quantum 1000W HPS & MH Dimmable Ballasts
The world of indoor gardening was changed forever with the introduction of the **Quantum 1000 Watt** 120/240V Ballast. It's a great alternative to heavy, noisy, power-wasting core and coil ballasts. Quantum Series Lighting is the only ballast that is fully compliant with Part 18 of FCC rules and regulations.
The **Quantum 1000 Watt** Dimmable Electronic Ballast device has gone through rigorous testing in lab facilities that replicate the most extreme atmospheric conditions. This ballast can withstand the high heat and humidity that any garden can throw at it. It can be run at 100%, 75% or 50% power, and it can strike both metal halide and high-pressure Sodium bulbs.
**We are an authorized Hydrofarm dealer**
- (2) Brand New **Quantum 1000 Watt** Dimmable Electronic Ballasts
- Run at 100%, 75% or 50% power
- Strike both Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium Bulbs
- Accepts 120v or 240v with no wiring needed (Both cords included)
- Accepts 50 Hertz to 60 Hertz with no extra wiring needed
- Runs 15% cooler than other digital ballasts on the market
- Has a continuous Power Factor of 99%
- The most stable output frequency of any ballast
- Higher lumen output than magnetic ballasts
- Light weight and care free
- Comes complete with a sealed fan for efficient cooling of the circuit board
- Can efficiently be run on generators without flickering
- Resin sealed circuit board for high humidity installations
- Can easily be used in conjunction with lighting controllers and flip boxes
- 12 hour factory bench tested
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: 17.5L x 7.1W x 3.2H
- Ballast Type: Electronic
- Rated Wattage: 1000
- Voltage: 120/240
- Convertible: Yes
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Part Number: **Quantum 1000 Watt**
- Product Condition: Brand New
- 4-year Warranty: (3-year Manufacturer + 1-year VMInnovations)
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
great product even better price . must have fixed packaging issue mine got delivered double boxed and wraped in foam .I own a couple of them with no problems yet.they run cooler than the other brand i own witch is a plus .they have same three prong female cord set as all other digital balasts ive owned easily adapted to existing hoods
the product was handled roughly in shipping and in only the two factory boxes taped togather with no extra padding or any sort of other box around them. they appeared to be dropped in transit as well as one tab was bent when i opened the box. as well both ballast boxes were dented on the corners and the boxes were also torn when they arrived. i have had no problems with the ballasts however; just quite dissapointed in the way they were packaged and handled in transit.
great additon to my indoor garden, easy to set up. only negative was the packing job by vminovations. box came with no bubble wrap to protect the ballest and there was nothing discreet about it, it was just a bassest box for everyone to see my buisness