Keep your little one's toys and clothes organized with the 3 Sprouts Fabric Storage Bin. This storage box is a great organizational tool for a nursery or playroom.
The square fabric storage bin has an adorable, felt applique tiger on the front and fits most storage units. This friendly tiger adds a fun pop of color to any space, while the neutral background complements a variety of color schemes and decor themes.
A convenient pull tab makes it easy for kids and adults to remove the cubby bin from shelving units. The fabric container is reinforced with cardboard for added durability. The storage bin is collapsible, making it easy to fold and store away when not in use.
Use this square storage bin to organize toys, clothes, diapers, and more without detracting from the decor of the room. The 3 Sprouts Fabric Storage Bin is sure to delight your little one while keeping your home neat and clean.
- Make cleanup time less of a chore with this adorable fabric toy storage box
- Soft cubby organizer is reinforced with cardboard for extra strength and stability
- Convenient pull tab makes it easy for kids and adults to move this storage bin off a shelf
- Neutral background allows this storage cube to complement a variety of home decor themes and color schemes
- Fabric storage cube folds for easy storage when not in use
- Conveniently stands even when bin is empty
- Color: Tiger
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 13 x 13 inches
- Weight: 1.76 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 10-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.