The **Chauvet SlimPAR 64 RGBA** is an LED PAR 64 with a slim, 2.5 inch thick casing that can fit almost anywhere. Boasting 180 red, green, blue and amber LEDs, the fixture offers static colors and color mixing with or without DMX. Amber LEDs allow you to create a magnitude of colors and natural color temperatures.
The **Chuavet SlimPar 64 RGBA** uses built in automated and sound activated programs and variable speed pulse effect for use on the fly, or create your own looks using 4 or 8 channel DMX mode. You are also able to create coordinated light shows by linking other quad color SlimPar fixtures.
(4) Chauvet SlimPar 64 RGBA Lights
**We are an authorized Chauvet dealer**
- (4) Brand New **Chauvet Slimpar 64 RGBA** LED Par Can Lights!
- RGBA fixture joins the popular SlimPAR™ family
- Generate a magnitude of colors and achieve natural color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs
- Low profile fixture fits most places other lights cannot
- Compatible with the Satellite™ battery operated system
- Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts
- Easily create any color without DMX using the built in digital display
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Create coordinated light shows by linking other quad color SlimPAR™ fixtures in master/slave mode
- DMX Channels: 4 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3 pin
- Light Source: 180 (39 red, 39 green, 51 blue, 51 amber) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs
- Beam Angle: 14°
- Field Angle: 23°
- Illuminance: 1,325 lux @ 2m
- Power Linking: 40 units @ 120V; 60 units @ 230V
- Input Voltage: Auto ranging 100 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power and Current: 30W, 0.3A @ 120V 60Hz
- Power and Current: 33W, 0.2A @ 230V 50Hz
- Weight: 2.8lbs (1.3kg)
- Size: 10.8 x 10.8 x 2.6in (276 x 275 x 66mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Part Number: Slim Par64 RGBA
- 2 year Manufacturer Warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.