When it comes to home decor, your trash container can pose a challenge. If space and aesthetics are an issue, then you need the Rev-A-Shelf Single 50-Quart Top Mount Pull-Out Waste Container Bin.
This is an easy-to-install design for a no-fuss set-up designed for a cabinet opening of exactly 13.5 inches and requiring a full-height cabinet (no drawer above door). This trash container includes 1 white 50-quart waste container, 1 rear bin for trash bags or supplies, a cabinet side mounting, adjustable rear moveable brackets, and full extension ball-bearing slides rated to 150 pounds.
This trash container’s modern maple exterior even complements your kitchen while the durable finish lasts the long haul. Enjoy a spacious, functional kitchen, thanks to the Rev-A-Shelf Single 50-Quart Top Mount Pull-Out Trash Container Bin.
Double-check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
- Maximize kitchen space and store waste out-of-sight in the single 50-quart pull-out trash can
- Made for cabinet openings that are 13.5 inches wide with a 1.5-inch minimum face frame for easy installation; Requires a full-height cabinet (no drawer above door)
- Bin and hardware are built to slide in and out effortlessly so the trash cans stay neatly hidden
- Durable construction with a front side mounting, adjustable rear mounting brackets, and full extension with 150-pound rated ball-bearing slides
- Versatile bin mounts to a cabinet door, rear, and sidewalls
- Patented, versatile mount kit great for virtually any kind of door
- Includes (1) 50-quart bin, (1) rear bin, adjustable brackets, and full-extension ball-bearing slides
- Depending on cabinet construction and pull hardware, rear bin lid may not fully open (Lids sold separately)
- Material: Wood, Plastic
- Frame color: Natural Maple
- Waste bin color: White
- Face frame/frameless minimum cabinet opening dimensions (W x D x H): 13.5"W x 23"D x 22.25"H
- Inset minimum cabinet opening dimensions (W x D x H): 13.5"W x 23.75"D x 22.25"H
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 13.5"W x 22.63"D x 21.75"H
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.