Turn your messy silverware drawer into an organized dream with this Rev-A-Shelf Wooden Kitchen Utility Cutlery Drawer Insert. This tray slips into your existing kitchen drawer and instantly transforms a normal drawer into an ideal place to store all of your cutlery and utensils.
Organize kitchen drawers with this wood utility tray insert. The 4WUT Series is made of classic maple hardwood with a durable clear finish to ensure an acceptable match to any kitchen cabinet. This modern-day clutter solution requires a simple drop-in installation with 2 sizes that may be trimmed to fit various drawer sizes. From the box, the insert measures 33.13 inches wide by 22 inches deep by 2.88 inches high and can be trimmed all the way down to 21.31 inches wide by 17 inches deep to fit most shallow drawers.
Double-check your drawer's opening (inside dimensions) to allow the best fit. Measure side to side (width), front to back (depth or length), and top to bottom (height). Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions (plumbing, hinges, etc.).
With the Rev-A-Shelf Utility Cutlery Drawer Insert, all of your day-to-day kitchen utensils will be neatly organized.
- Maximize drawer space and efficiency in the kitchen with the 12-compartment tray drawer organizer
- Fully assembled beautiful natural maple hardwood construction with a durable clear coat stain finish for durability
- Designed for easy and drop-in installation; Customizes to fit various drawer sizes by simply trimming to fit in an existing drawer with a table saw
- Features a height of 2.88 inches, making this ideal for tall drawers with a minimum trim size of 21.31 by 17 inches
- Includes (1) wooden utility tray insert with 12 slots for kitchen utensils and cutlery
- Material: Wood
- Color: Natural Maple
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 33.13"W x 22"D x 2.88"H
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.