Introducing the Bayou Classic Square Cast Iron Skillet, designed to bring an authentic and flavorful cooking experience to your home kitchen that is great for both searing and braising.
Crafted from superior cast iron, this durable and sturdy skillet is built to last, handling high heat and heavy use with ease. The 12-inch square shape provides ample cooking space, perfect for whipping up a sumptuous breakfast, from pancakes to omelets, or a family-sized dinner.
The cast iron classic comes in a timeless black finish, adding a touch of rustic charm to your kitchen decor while ensuring even heat distribution for consistent cooking. With a helper handle for convenient transporting and corners that double as pour spouts, you'll be able to serve your meals with ease.
Gather with friends and family for warm dinners or Sunday brunches. Whatever occasion, the Bayou Classic Cast Iron Skillet will be the ideal addition that your kitchen has been missing.
- Skillet is a kitchen essential that offers authentic cooking by transferring and retaining heat evenly, resulting in flavorful meals
- Features a helper handle for easy carrying and square corners that conveniently double as pour spouts
- Ideal for use to elevate breakfast meals for pancakes or omelets and can be used to bake delicious treats
- Made with a 12-inch square surface that provides ample cooking space and can fit perfectly on stovetops
- Cast iron design with a boasting timeless black finish adds a rustic touch to any home kitchen setting
- Expertly seasoned to ease cleaning after use and to avoid rusting to increase durability for long-lasting quality
- Skillet is oven and broiler safe
- Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.38 x 14.50 x 1.88 inches
- Weight: 7.82 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.