Build confidence by knowing exactly how far you are to the pin with the ACEGMET 1100 Yard Laser Golf Rangefinder.
Whether you're in the weeds for your second shot on a par 5 or a teeing off on a downhill par 3, this golf accessory will allow you to go for the green with its 1100-yard stretch and 6-times magnification capability. With 8 modes that you can toggle through, including slope adjust, flag lock, speed measurement, auto-height, auto-level, point-to-point ranging, and rain and fog ranging modes, you'll have the tools to compete on each swing. But above all, trust that your reading is correct with this rangefinder's plus-minus 0.5-yard accuracy guarantee.
Compact enough to fit in your golf bag or pocket, this rangefinder is a lightweight option that won't tire you out during 9 or 18. This golf tool also includes a protective case and 1 required CR2 battery that keeps it safe and ready for use right out of the box. From handicaps of 54 to 0, this rangefinder is suitable for any golfer serious about investing in their game.
Guessing games are no longer required. Shave strokes and improve rounds with the ACEGMET 1100 Yard Laser Golf Rangefinder.
- Golf rangefinder measures up to 1100 yards with 6 times magnification and +/- 0.5 yards accuracy so you can up your golf game
- 8 modes that include slope adjust, flag lock, speed measurement, auto height, auto level, point-to-point ranging, and rain and fog ranging mode, you'll have the tools to compete on every swing
- User-friendly interface, compact and lightweight enough to fit in your pocket or neatly in your golf bag
- Comes with protective case and CR2 battery, keeping it safe and powered right out of the box
- Not limited to any skill level or even golfing, useful for bird watching, forestry, or hunting
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.69 x 4.72 x 3.15 inches
- Weight: 1.04 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.