1 Buy = 6 Hydrofarm ACF16 16" Wall Mountable Grow Fans!
Hydrofarm's new and improved oscillating wall mount **Active Air Fan** will blow you away! This easy to mount unit has 3 speed settings and oscillates 90 degrees to give you ultimate control of air flow in your area. It has two pull chains that allow for easy adjustments of speed or direction, and the quiet operation means that the only evidence of its presence will be the gentle breeze in the room!
The ACF16 **Active Air Fan** helps grow healthy plants and keeps the room temperature down. It comes with a 6 foot power cord and is extremely easy to install. VMInnovations is an authorized Hydrofarm dealer selling new, warranted products!
- 16-Inch mountable oscillating grow fan is perfect for treating small, localized areas with constant air movement
- Can be used to help grow healthy plants, or on your desk, in your kitchen, bedroom, baby nursery, and many other locations
- Helps grow healthy plants by preventing stratification of grow room air
- 90-degree oscillating action for greater coverage
- 3 speed settings for quick temperature adjustment
- 2 pull chains to operate speed and oscillation for optimal control
- Smooth and quiet operation
- 6-foot power cord to reach outlet or power strips
- Easy wall mount capability
- Air flow control: 90 degrees
- Blade diameter: 16 inches
- Cord length: 6 feet
- Voltage: 120
- Watts: 55
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.8 x 5.4 x 23.2 inches
- Weight: 7.3 pounds
- Quantity: 6
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.