Active Aqua’s Grow Flow System is the most efficient ebb & flow system on the market. With the Grow Flow’s easy-to-program controller unit, you can pretty much "set it and forget it." And since your pumps are only pumping a short time each day, the system is extremely reliable and efficient. Just set the fill and drain cycles, and the controller unit does the rest! As for safety, the Grow Flow is the only unit available with fail-safe overflow protection. If the float valve stops operating, the LED indicator lights up on the control panel and the emergency shut-off valve automatically shuts down the system.
Expand the Active Aqua Grow Flow System with the convenient Grow Flow Expansion Kits. You can connect up to 24 growing modules to a single 5-gallon system – and up to 48 modules with the 2-gallon system! You can also build your own system from the ground up by purchasing all the components individually.
Also included is a (1) quart bottle of each FloraMicro, FloraGro, and FloraBloom. They are the original Building-Block Nutrient System, often imitated but never duplicated. Flora Series contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality. Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs. Flora Series enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma, potency, and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants. Flora Series contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility and pH balanced for ease of use. Known throughout the world as the industry standard, NASA and Antarctic Research Scientists choose Flora Series because of its superior formulation and reliability.
Finally, each Grow Flow Expansion Kit includes six growing modules, each consisting of a round 2-gallon pot with ½" fittings, an inner bucket, and all necessary connectors and tubing. Each pot features concave bottom with multiple drain holes for better water flow.
- Brand New Active Aqua Grow Flow 2 gal System w/Controller Unit
- Comes standard with 12 pots (Expandable to 48 pots)
- Individual pots (modules) allow you to easily move / relocate plants
- Each controller can control from 6 up to 48 plant sites… plenty of room for expansion
- A smaller reservoir (55 gallons) can be used with less water compared to flood & drain tables
- Reservoir does not have to be lower than the plants
- The controller is all you need to control all pumping and level control functions
- “Active” hydroponics system compared to rockwool resulting in faster growth and larger yields
- DRM58T 55 Gallon Drum
- Pre-drilled solid cover and bolt ring closure
- Pre-drilled holes can be used for the grommets and barbed fittings necessary to outfit the drum with tubing for filling and draining
- Larger hole can also be cut in the cover to act as a port for adding nutrients, checking pH, etc.
- 55 gallon nominal capacity
- 57 gallon actual capacity
- 2.2 mm minimum wall thickness
- Weight: 25 3/4 lbs
- Height: 36 1/2"
- Top diameter: 23"
- Bottom diameter: 22 1/4"
- Food grade
- Made of high molecular weight HDPE
- Grow Flow Ebb & Gro Controller Unit
- Emergency shut-off valve provides fail-safe overflow protection
- Adjustable ladder level control lets you fill containers to the desired height
- Heavy duty float switches dictate when and where water flows
- Submersible pumps coordinate the flow of water within plant sites
- (6) Pot Active Aqua Grow Flow Expansion Kit
- 6 Modules
- each consisting of a round 2-gallon pot with ½" fittings, an inner bucket, and all necessary connectors and tubing
- Pots feature concave bottom with multiple drain holes for better water flow
- (1) DRM58T 55 Gallon Drum
- Pre-drilled Solid Cover w/ Bolt Ring Closure
- (1) GFO7CB Ebb & Gro Controller Unit
- (1) 7 Gallon Controller Bucket
- (1) Premium Grasslin Timer
- (2) 250 GPH Pumps
- 1/2" Tubing for Pumps
- (3) Liquid Nutrient Bottles
- (1) Quart General Hydroponics FloraMicro
- (1) Quart General Hydroponics FloraGro
- (1) Quart General Hydroponics FloraBloom
- (6) GFOE2 Grow Flow 2 Gallon Expansion Buckets
- Comes w/ 1/2" Fittings, Inner Bucket, & Necessary Connectors & Tubing
- Part Number: GFO7KT
- Product Condition: Brand New
- 3-year Warranty
- (6) Brand New Active Aqua 2 Gallon Expansion Pots | GFOE2
- Six growing modules, each consisting of a round 2-gallon pot with ½" fittings, an inner bucket, and all necessary connectors and tubing
- Each pot features concave bottom with multiple drain holes for better water flow
- You can connect up to 24 growing modules to a single 5-gallon system – and up to 48 modules with the 2-gallon system
- (6) 2 gallon black round buckets
- (6) Inner black buckets
- (5) 1/2" drain tee connectors (pre-installed)
- (1) 1/2" elbow fitting (pre-installed)
- (6) drain screens (pre-installed)
- (6) washers (pre-installed)
- (1) 25’ length of 1/2" BPA free tubing
- (2) 1/2" additional elbow fitting with screens included to customize site layout
- Shipping Weight: 10.0 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: 10.3L x 10.3W x 31.2H
- Product condition: New
- We are an authorized dealer
- 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.